SecureCloudDB is always working to improve our users' experience. We’re excited to announce that the following enhancements and new features are now available.
- Reports now refresh every 5 minutes as opposed to once per day
- You may immediately schedule an asset scan when a discovery configuration is created
- Clarified where you need to go to set configurations up by moving “Asset Discovery” and “Database Access” from “Settings” to “Setup” on the main menu
- Expanded descriptions and added remediation suggestions for more than 30 rules
Backups Inventory Report
- Provides a complete list of all backups by name and includes provider and service
- Shows when the backup was last updated
- Confirms encryption status
- Filter by provider location, service, or container
- Click on the name of a backup to drill down into additional detail
To access the report, select “Inventory” in the main menu, then click on “Backups” in the sub-menu.
- Shows when backup was last scanned, if the scan was completed, what tags are assigned, what the cluster ID is, what the engine is, what type of backup it is, and more
- To drill down into even more detail, click on any of the links within the report. For example, clicking on the date under “Last Scan at” reveals additional detail such as how many databases were discovered and error logs
To access additional insights, click on the name of a backup in the “Backups” Inventory Report.
Account Level Risk Assessment
- The risk assessment functionality that SecureCloudDB provides is essential to managing security because it allows you to quickly and efficiently determine if your organization’s data is at risk
- See risk scores by category (Auditability, Business Continuity, Data Exposure, and Data Protection)
- Assess risk over time
To access account-specific risk scores, click on “Reports” in the main menu and select “Risk Assessment” in the sub-menu; then, in the “Risk Scores by Account” table in the report, click on the Account ID.